(TEK) Sites respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a copyrighted work that you own has been infringed on any of our websites, you should notify us.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached through our Contact Page.
Elements of Copyright Infringement Claims
You have to include some necessary elements in your copyright infringement claims, which include:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Last updated 4-22-2019